Practice Days and Times for MOTOCROSS TRACK
WARNING: You MUST sign on as soon as you get to the track, before riding!
Track access is a privilege and you will lose access should you not abide by the rules.
MAXIMUM OF 20 RIDERS ON THE TRACK AT ONE TIME
The Rules and Regulations are to ensure the safety of all riders as outlined below. A reminder that all PS1’s in attendance are responsible for all riders so DO NOT put them in difficult positions by not abiding by the rules.
For the motocross track to be open for practice several safety regulations are required and must be adhered to at all times. These are;
- All riders and officials must be signed on in the sign-on books, which are located inside the cabinet in the scrutineering shed opposite the start gate.
- All riders must have a minimum of Practice Supervisor (PS1) Accreditation present when practising on the track. No rider is permitted to ride without an official present. You cannot officiate yourself.
- If you have a junior rider practising then you are required to man a flag point during the practice session.
- No More than 20 riders are permitted on the track at any one time.
- Juniors and Seniors are not permitted on the track at the same time.
- 50cc (Div 1 & 2) riders must ride on the 50cc tracks and are not permitted on the track with geared bikes at any time.
- 65cc, 85cc, 125cc & 250cc Can be on the track at the same time if there is 10 or less riders & the capability of the 65cc rider(s), this is where common sense must be used.
- All members are required to report any issues with the track & facilities as soon as possible.
- The track is to be ridden in a continuous loop and not sectioned when there is more than 1 rider on the track.
Track closures for events and maintenance will be posted on the clubs Facebook page.
Practice Times are 15 min per group.
Specific practice times only apply from 3pm on the following days;
Tuesday Senior & 125/250
Wednesday 50, 65 & 85
Thursday Senior & 125/250
Friday All Juniors
THE WEEK PRIOR TO ANY OPEN EVENT, FROM 12NOON ON ANY ARENACROSS EVENT & THE SATURDAY PRIOR TO ANY MOTOCROSS EVENT
THE TRACK WILL BE CLOSED
Introduce yourself to other riders and parents as this is a great time to meet other club members and have a riding companion. Post it on the Members Only FB page and get a group together.
Safe Riding and make sure you complete a site lap before every practice session.